MNPPR strives to find the perfect home for each of our foster pets, which means ensuring that they will have an equipped and safe new environment. Just follow the instructions below to get started and we hope to add you to our family soon! Don't hesitate to email us with any questions you might have.
2. We review your application and email you to let you know if you have been approved and to set up a meet and greet between you and your potential new pets.
3. After the meet and greet, we will email you to discuss how it went and if we are to move forward with the adoption process. If so, we will have you email us a photo of the habitat or cage you will be housing your new pet in, including furnishings. Sometimes we do require a home visit but this is on a case by case basis. Housing guidelines and links to recommended cages are listed on each species care guide page. Be sure to review this prior to purchasing a habitat for your new pets.
4. We review your habitat or cage photos and email you to let you know if they are approved. If not approved, we will provide suggestions in order to better the habitat.
5. Our adoption coordinator will contact you to let you know whether you have final approval. If so, you then complete the adoption contract and arrange a time for you to pick up your new pets!
6. When you go pick up your new pets, be sure to bring a secure carrier to take them home in. You will need to have the habitat set up and all the supplies ready. We do not send home any supplies with adopted animals.
Did you know?
As a rescue organization, we rely on the help and compassion of others. Every donation and adoption fee goes to support the pocket pets in our care. Your adoption fee will help us provide basic necessities such as housing, food and medical care to each animal we take in. Adoption fees are subject to change. If you are adopting more than 2 pets, email us regarding the adoption fee. We accept credit/debit & checks.
Animals with icons indicating they are our
have a 10% reduced adoption fee.
Animals with icons indicating they are a
have a 25% reduced adoption fee.
Animals with icons indicating they are in
have a 50% reduced adoption fee.
If you are adopting an animal to be a companion for your current pocket pet, we offer the option for you to return the new pet if they are not a good fit within a few weeks with the option to try a different animal or have your adoption fee returned. If you are having trouble with the bonding process, don't give up too quickly, please email us and we may be able to help!